Preserve what’s priceless with the FastFoto FF-680W — the World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner. Scan thousands of photos — as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi. SafeTouch Technology offers worry-free scanning for virtually any size, including postcards and Polaroid photos. Second-generation Epson FastFoto Software makes everything easy, with convenient photo editing and smart file organization tools. Offering the ultimate in versatility, the FF-680W features a variety of modes for quick sharing, archiving and enlargements — plus documents, too. Additional features include Easy Auto-Upload to cloud services and Single-Step Technology for 2-sided scanning.
1. As compared to other personal/consumer photo scanners, generally defined as photo scanners priced under $1,000 USD (MSRP).
2. Based on average speed from start of scan to end of feeding, scanning thirty-six 4″ x 6″ photos at 300 dpi in landscape orientation.
3. Internet connection and active Dropbox or Google Drive account required.
4. Interpolated resolution is the doubling of the optical resolution using a software algorithm to increase dpi.
5. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
6. Wirelessly scan, scan to the cloud, PCs or Mac with Epson FastFoto software and Epson ScanSmart software, installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac; wirelessly scan to smartphones or tablets (Android/iOS devices) via the Epson DocumentScan App. Internet access required.
7. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
8. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.