Fujifilm Finepix F770 EXR is defiantly one of the best digital compact photo camera this year. It has lots of features including an impressive 20x zoom and the ability to shot in RAW with a 16 MegaPixel sensor.
Below you can see a full wide and full zoom comparison done by the folks over at Digital Photography School
Here are a few of the reasons this camera is very impressive:
- It can record Full HD quality video at 1920×1080
- 16 megapixel EXR CMOS with a maximum image size of 4608×3456 pixels
- RAW shooting capabilities
- 20x zoom (lens equivalent 25-500mm )
- Built in GPS
- Great ISO performance with the ability to go even to ISO 12800
Here you can see a hands on video review by TechnoBuffalo
This camera it’s perfect for a summer vacation when you don’t really want to carry with you a big DSLR.
Fujifilm F770EXR Specifications:
- Image Sensor: 16 million effective pixels.
- Lens: Fujinon f3.5-5.3/4.6-92 mm (25-500mm as 35 SLR equivalent).
- Effective Sensor Size: 12.7 mm EXR CMOS.
- Metering: multi, spot, average.
- Exposure Modes: Auto, Program AE, shutter and aperture priority, manual.
- Shutter Speed: 8-1/2000 second.
- Continuous Shooting: 3-200 fps.
- Memory: SD/SDHC/SDXC cards plus 30MB internal memory.
- Image Sizes (pixels): Stills: 4608×3456 to 1920×1080.
- Movies: 1920x1080p, 1280x720p, 640×480, 320×240, 320×112.
- Viewfinder: 7.6cm LCD screen (460,000 pixels).
- File Formats: RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG, MPEG4, MPO 3D.
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100 to 6400.
- Interface: USB 2.0, AV, HDMI mini.
- Power: Rechargeable lithium ion battery, DC input.
- Dimensions: 105.1×63.3×36 WHDmm.
- Weight: 234 g (inc battery and card).